408 N Henry St.
Bay City MI 48706
Some common questions/answers:
How do I add a property?
Click on “Properties”(left column)
– go above search criteria click “add a property”
– select the type of entry (drop down)
– Enter property information
– at bottom select allow/disallow showings
– click “Add Property”
– Select Bank (if REO)
– Click Reassign (if REO)
– Depending on type of entry selected
– you will then enter the details page
– fill out details
– Click Save –
it will prompt into the tasks page click “Assign Tasks” (above tasks “right”)
How do I clear Tasks?
I added a property and the tasks did not start?
How do I change the Occupancy or Listing status of a Property?
How do I change a task code?
How to add a Company?
Click on “Companies” (left column)
– go to “Add a Company” (top of page)
– the worksheet will load
– Select the type of company
– type name of company and fill in additional information
(the information entered here will show on your properties when this company is selected)
– Click add company.
How to add Asset Managers?
How to make an offer on property:
– Click “Offers” tab
– above tabs click “Add an Offer”
– The Offer Disclosure Agreement will come forward
- Click Accept/Add an Offer
– Fill out Offer Worksheet (drop downs & Fill ins)
– Bottom of worksheet click “Add”
–will prompt to add documents (pa, addendums, pre – approvals etc.. tied to offer worksheet)
How to setup a showing?
– click “Showings” tab
– if property does not prompt (above tabs) to “schedule a showing” (top of page)
the property is in disallow showings status
- If showings are allowed – click “ Schedule a Showing”
– it will prompt to a calendar
- Select date
– select time
– fill in agent info below
– click send request.
If a good email was entered the site will email agent with Lockbox code and showing instructions and then 48 hrs after showing the site will send auto email asking for Feedback from showing agent.